GraphFX Media creates flexible and user friendy databases that are sophisticated enough to help your visitors find the information they need fast.
Databases also give give non-technical personnel a way to update site information in real-time, without depending on a webmaster or hiring a professional. This is a great way for businesses to save money and stay current in their day-to-day business operations. Anyone with the approved access can make routine updates by simply 'cutting and pasting' from their favorite word processor into a web form and then submit to save and commit the changes.
Why Use a Database?
- Databases can store very large numbers of records efficiently (they take up little space).
- It is very quick and easy to find information.
- It is easy to add new data and to edit or delete old data.
- Data can be searched easily, for example 'find all Ford cars'.
- Data can be sorted easily, for example into 'date first registered' order.
- Data can be imported into other applications, for example a mail-merge letter to a customer saying that it's time for your annual checkup.
- More than one person can access the same database at the same time.
- Security may be better than in paper files.
- Databases help automate processes.
Request More Information