Social Media Marketing
SMM is a form of internet marketing which seeks to achieve branding and marketing communication goals through the participation in various social media networks”. Social Media is a shorter top level term that describes the space overall, and covers the activities around social interaction, content, videos, images and audio exposure.
Using Social Media for business can:
- Turn your customers into cheerleaders, spreading your messages word-of-mouth, resulting in earned media rather than paid media.
- Know what people are saying about you (Yes, we can monitor and manage your reputation.).
- Personally talk with your customers, naturally cultivating brand awareness, inviting direct feedback, and improving customer service.
- Connect with anyone with Internet access.
- Affordably launch and cultivate marketing campaigns across multiple platforms.
Social Media is about interacting with others.
We create and promote content that can get links and viral attraction. The idea is to reach key influencers using this medium. The most popular platforms to interact include:
Makes sense, but I just don't have the time.
That's what we're here for!